Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Mortal Instruments: The City of Bones




I am uber excited for The Mortal Instruments: The City of Bones  to come out tomorrow. I bet you all of the Shadowhunter fandom out there is too. Take a moment to appreciate the thought of buying a ticket for the movie beforehand and not waiting on the line.

The movie is surprisingly, and I say surprisingly because, the movie is exactly 2 hours long. Strange, right?

Cassandra Clare did a stunning job with the book. Hence, the huge numbers of readers. I have a good feeling about the movie. From the video clip I saw this morning and the movie trailer that I was crazed about before summer vacation, I think the actors and actresses did great. What's even better is that Lily Collins (Clary Fray) was very excited over the role of Clary because she read the book. Fangirls being casted, that doesn't happen a lot.  Books that go by the movie are good. What do you think of Jamie Campbell (Jace -last name unidentified- XD)'s accent?

To all those fellow Shadowhunters out there, the rune contest that was being held, is now over. The same goes for many of the once opened giveaways. Unfortunately, I did not notice these things on Google beforehand, so I didn't get a chance to enter. Side note: Remember to type in "_____ giveaways" on Google before the contests are all closed. Anyways, there were really cool prizes. 

However, giveaways weren't the main thing I wanted to talk about. It was the inspired jewelry, make up, posters and all the other fun stuff (I'm not being sarcastic). So, I was on Amazon a few seconds ago and I searched up The Mortal Instruments accessories. There are many things.

The necklaces and bracelets and what-nots are almost perfect. Guess what isn't? Yes, you got it! The price. But otherwise, the fashionistas have their own great things. From girly-girls that read with their makeup set, to the stylish dresses from the movie and replica steles and runes.

T-shirts are utterly, freaking amazing. Some of them look really comfortable. That isn't the best part; they let you express yourself. This is America, no?

Also as a girl in America, I love posters. I have four adorning my room at the moment (I like to switch them), I need a few more. The movie posters of books are one of the best because no matter how bad the movie was, the book will always be my support. Paper hanging on my wall remind me of the books. I have never tried pasting a poster to the ceiling. I need to try that once in my life, at least.

Pins for my book bag please! Yes, those are great too. I already have a few that It m deciding to use on a new book bag. 
I can't wait for the movie premiere tomorrow. I need to decide when I'll be able to go though. :( My cousin's gonna be coming over and all so, plans for this Sunday, goodbye. If there is any chance, I'll need to thank God.

Signed,
Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment