Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The House of Hades


It's not very comfortable waiting for a book. Especially if the wait is in one-year intervals each time. You won't have to look at the back of the book to know when the next one will be published. However, you might want to know the name. That keeps you psyched.


The House of Hades by Rick Riordan is so close, yet so far. The release date is October 8th. I know. It feels so much closer than it did last Autumn when Mark of Athena was out. October 8, 2013 is a Tuesday so if you either head to the bookstore right away or had it pre-ordered, it probably won't be in your hands until the weekend.

John Rocco did great with the cover. I checked, the cover was revealed on March 31. That kept me very excited the whole time I was in school. The moment dismissal rang, I rummaged through my book bag for my phone and was totally freaking out. Unfortunately, the school still blocks connection so I had to get out of the damned building and then, finally see the picture.


Percy and Annabeth in Tartarus, facing the doors of Death! Yay, at least they made it that far! From my conclusions (written below), Percabeth makes it through the their journey, so people: don't fret.


Ok for all our fretting PJO Percabeth shippers since the Mark of Athena ended in a cliffhanger, I want to say that both Percy and Annabeth get out of Tartarus alive.

For those that have read the Son of Sobek, Carter says Percy looks 17 and Percy talks about the Doors of Death and Annabeth. From that we can conclude, he made it out alive and Annabeth is mentioned happily, so happy ending, everyone.

Share if you think so too and spread the word.





Signed,
Iz

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I can't wait for the House of Hades!!! Yay!!! Percabeth's going to make it out of the Tartarus!!! This gave a lot of information so thank you!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete