Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 26, 2013

Quote of the Day- August 26th, 2013

"I braced myself for all that was coming, and I made myself be brave. As for everything I was leaving behind, I decided I'd do just that: leave him behind. The palace would be my sanctuary. I'd never think or say his name again."
-America Singer, The Selection written by Kiera Cass
I think this quote means a whole lot to those heartbroken girls out there that think that he was perfect. This just goes to say that a girl can move on. Go girls!

America and Aspen. It's almost perfect isn't it. Without the rankings, everything would have been okay. Not everything is though. Braving through consequences that can make you cry can be nerve wracking, just hope that it'll be a better day.

I was kinda -okay, I'll admit it really late in writing this QOTD, I was just really tired and had a lot of work to do. No way, it's summer, but I'm really busy. I was in the city yesterday so I'll probably post some pictures I took in the car of the city tomorrow.

Signed,
Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment