Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Allegiant

I've read Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth. The books were totally great. Action-packed with just enough romance that maybe, -I'm saying maybe because I've always been a independent non-girly girl- a girly girl will like.

The release date for the last book in the trilogy will be October 22, the same day of the next month that Catching Fire will be hitting theatres. The fans also know that the name for the book will be Allegiant. (Cover below)


Before the title was released to the general public, I remember that majority thought the name would be "Convergent". 

The wave on the color looks different with the red background. Anyways, if you can't see it the top of the book says:

ONE CHOICE WILL DEFINE YOU

Pretty interesting right? The poster on my wall in front of my writing desk the poster from the collectors edition of Insurgent.

We're all in the wait. Fangirls and fanboys we're the same.

So while we wait and we don't want to be kept waiting, it's all good because the authors need their time. I'm a fanfiction writer; it works the same way.

Have a laugh.



ONE CHOICE CAN CLEANSE YOU

Signed,
Iz

P.S. I did update earlier than I said. I'll see if I can fit some time in tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Um, Ivy... Catching Fire comes out November 22. It's a full month after Allegiant. :P

    ReplyDelete