Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 23, 2013

Quote of the Day- August 23, 2013

"Fear doesn't shut you shut you down; it wakes you up. I've seen it. It's fascinating."
-Tobias Eaton, Divergent  written by Veronica Roth

I think that in this case of Tobias' and Tris' everything does wake you up. You're more alert of the things happening around you.

However, when I was scared, I wasn't prepared for the fear. I used to think that it was stupid in TV shows and everything when someone was "frozen" in fear. An object was coming towards them or it was falling from above as they saw it. It's true, people do just stand and stare the moment they get hit.

I was the same four days before my birthday walking to the bus stop from school last year. Do not send in any pitiful messages. I'm okay. Nothing big happened because the car had made a turn, but it still took some time away from school.

Watch out on the street. Try not to J-walk as much as possible!

End of this seriousness. Go and enjoy those 2 weeks you have before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment