Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Somaya's Quote of the Week- September 6, 2013

  •  I peered through the opening in the closet. Mary held Jamie's hand as guards grabbed them both. She risked a single, meaningful glance over her shoulder, as though willing me to understand.                
She wanted me to escape.      
                                                                                                           
"Where's the other one? Your sister?" the guard yelled at Mary, but she said nothing. "Search the room." he ordered.             

The young man moved toward the closet, opening the door. He stopped as we stared at each other.    "It's empty." he called out a moment later, his green eyes gleaming. And then he closed the closet door, leaving me surrounded by blackness once more.
This is from The Last Princess. Please please please read this book. I urge you too. It is too amazing not to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment