Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 6, 2013

Coldplay: "Atlas"

Just today, Coldplay released their song for Catching Fire the book following The Hunger Games. Look at the picture of what we saw before the world premiere of the song.



I'll have the video for "Atlas" right here. Tell me what you think!


If the video didn't work for you, copy the link below and paste it onto the search bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lh3TokLzzmw

The lyric video had a theme with Greek mythology and words followed popped up as a string pulled you though the video.

If you didn't notice it, the mockingjay appeared at around 2:12 of the video. It was easy to miss if you don't remember what it looked like. It was the same one as that of the pin -that Madge gave in the book or Greasy Sae in the movie- just with it's neck elongated like an arrow.

I don't think there was much of an obvious chorus in this song and I kinda missed that, but who said everything had to be a pop song!

You might need to strain your ears a little bit, but you'll hear the singing from Coldplay.

I personally didn't like it, but just tell me what you thought about it, by commenting.

Signed,
Ivy

P.S. Catching Fire  will be released in the theatres on November 22nd. I think it is a worldwide release, but if it isn't that's the US date.

No comments:

Post a Comment