Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 2, 2013

What's to Come on the Blog: Fall 2013

During the upcoming months on this blog… you will all get a letter from Hogwarts and become wizarding Divergent Avian-American demigod Shadowhunters. Well, probably not. But we can still hope, right?

You might see a few changes in this blog's posting schedule in the fall, mostly because we don't have a schedule Ivy and I have school starting September 9th. Hi, it's Ivy popping up randomly. I might have to get blog posts done a bit after 6 sometimes. Cram school, I hate you! Ah, school. You draw me in with curiosity about what teacher I'm going to get, make me think that you're not that bad after all, and then slam me with essays and reports and tests. But never mind that. Thanks to school, the daily Quote of the Day posts will be at about 3 p.m. EST (GMT-5) every day, and all of our other posts will be after that. Book reviews will be unaffected, perhaps more frequent, as the only thing they let us do at school is read.

Here's a list of some new things that we'll be introducing this fall:

1. Book of the Month
On the 1st of every month, Ivy and I will be showcasing a little-known book that we feel deserves a lot more attention than it gets. Look for Ivy's first one on September 1st, and mine will come on the 2nd.

2. Dates to Remember
Also on September 1st, I'll be publishing a list of dates that will affect you as a booknerd. When books come out, when movies based on books come out, author birthdays, etc. will be listed.

I think that's it! Look for these features to come out, and come back in late November for a Winter 2014 list (I have something big planned :D ).

 – Nick 

No comments:

Post a Comment