Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sorry, I'm gonna be back on track

So I know I haven't been posting. It's a sad thing. Living in New York City, I don't even have a break for summer vacation.

Who ever said
"Summer is a time for fun and the beach and friends and sunshine" 
Okay, okay, no one actually said that, but whatever. Cram school has been crazy for me and I'll be on a hiatus and probably not updating in the Fall for entrance exams. I know I still have some people visiting this page and leaving, but I deserve it.

I've been busy but had a break just today and for all of our Percy Jackson friends, I watched Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters with my totally crazy and insane friends, but I love them anyways, because I am a crazy girl.

To all those that want to see the movie, it's a bit different (not like The Lightning Theif) but actually a really nice change. The amusement park that they were supposed to have in the first movie is made up for in this one. It's run down but still an amusement park nonetheless right?

Sorry that was a bit of a spoiler.

Anyways, I have started to read several books this summer not including books for summer reading from school.

I'll be posting my critique of it later on (I hope...)

Signed,
Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment