Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Quote of the Day – October 31, 2013

• "My mother wasn't a fool," I say. "She just understood something you didn't. That it's not sacrifice it it's someone else's life you're giving away, it's just evil."
I take another step and say, "She taught me all about real sacrifice. That it should be done from love, not misplaced disgust for another person's genetics. That it should be done from necessity, not without exhausting all other options. That it should be one for people who need your strength because they don't have enough of their own."
– Tris, Allegiant by Veronica Roth

I just finished Allegiant, and I have so many mixed feelings about it. I love it and hate it at the same time! Just wait for my review…

Anyway, happy Halloween, everyone!!

– Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment